Munir Niazi Biography
Full Name – Munir Ahmad Niazi
Date of Birth – 09 April 1928
Place of Birth – Pathan Village (Hoshiarpur) Punjab India
Nationality – Pakistan
Death – 26 December 2006
He got primary education at Khanpur,1947 after the partition of India he migrated to Sahiwal Pakistan and passed his matriculation exam.
The intermediate degree he got from Sadiq Egerton College Bahawalpur and B.A degree from Dayal Singh College Lahore Pakistan.
1960 Munir Niazi established a publication institute “AL-MISAL”, Later associated with Pakistan Television Lahore, he wrote for magazines, newspapers, and radio.
His poetry was used in film and he become popular,1960 he is the foremost movie songwriters of Pakistan, His famous song from film Shaheed (Uss Bewafa Kaa Shahar Ha Aur Hum Haan Dosto) the 1960s.
1992 President of Pakistan given him Pride of Performance Award, 2005 once again he got Sitara-e-Imtiaz Award by the President of Pakistan.
Punjab Institue of Language has launched a book on his 86th birth anniversary, His book title is “Munir Niazi Ki Batain, Yadain”.
- Mah-e-Munir (In the Urdu Language)
- Jungle Mein Dhanak (In the Urdu Language)
- Taiz Hawa Or Tanha Phool (In the Urdu Language)
- Dushmanon Kai Darmiyan Sham (In the Urdu Language)
- Rasta Daasan Waly Tarey (In the Punjabi Language)
- Safar De Raat (In the Punjabi Language)
- Char Chuo Cheeza (In the Punjabi Language)
May You Also Like – Qateel Shifai Poetry
- 1962 – Jaa Apni Hasrto Pa Anso Baha Ka So Jaa
- 1962 – Jis Nay Mare Dil Ko Dard Diya
- 1962 – Us Bawafa Ka Shehar Hai Aur Hum Han Dosto
- 1965 – Kaisy Kaisy Loog Hamary Jee Ko Jalany Aa Jaaty Haan
- 1976 – Zinda Rahein Tau Kaya Hai Jau Mar Jaay Hum Tu Kiya
Poetry with high-Quality Images
May You Also Like – Parveen Shakir Poetry in Urdu
Please Share It with Your Friends and Family.